Friday, April 9, 2010

Newest Experiment


Love our new scanner, much easier than taking a picture if the piece is small. ...Two posts ago I spoke of wanting to try out these new color shapers I bought on the recommendation of my painting group in hopes of loosening up. I must say they are fun...but we will have to see if the love lasts. Since I would never attempt a picture of flowers with a brush for fear of wanting to do every last detail...I felt these were freeing and I went for it. Curious, but I think it is OK...certainly better than brush or pastel for me. What do you think?

Tomorrow we are off to Turkey for two weeks. We crafted an incredible trip, staying at small, authentic and rustic spots off the beaten track. David has a conference in Antalya for three days, and then we are on the road in a tiny car covering the equivalent of Virginia to Maine. I am bringing a trip journal of course and this time colored pencils and ink. I will post when we get back.

No comments:

Post a Comment